1. Your eyes focus at least 100,000 times a day. That’s similar work for your eyes muscles as walking 50 miles for your leg muscles.
2. She shed about 40 pounds of skin cells during one life time.
3. The jaw muscles are the strongest in the body.
4. Emotional stress causes adrenaline rush. People have been able to lift cars and boulders while feeling emotional stress.
5. Your nose can remember more than 50000 scents
Our bodies may be passive and resting during sleep, but your brain is actually quite active. Outside of just giving us good or bad dreams, the brain cements memories and skills during sleep.
6. A light bulb can be lighted using the electricity produced from a human brain
7. Human Body can surpass most of the other animals in long-distance running
8. World’s most powerful super computer, Blue Gene, is only as powerful as 0.002% of the human brain
9. Red blood cells can travel the entire length of your body in 20 seconds
10. Our eyes can distinguish between 10 million different colors.
Continue on next page …