A mum claims a “deadly” seed bracelet made her ill and wrecked her life – causing her to lose her home, job and boyfriend. Horrified Jo Wollacott, 40, says she suffered absesses, hives, hallucinations and even mental health worries after buying the toxic Jequirity bean bracelet online two years ago.
image/text credit: SWNS TV
Her health problems meant she lost her business and car, had to downsize her home, split with her boyfriend and even had to be SECTIONED.This story dates back to 2012 but we need to be aware what we buy and what we wear!
The mother-of-two only realised her issues could have been caused by the bracelet – after reading a school letter about it brought home by her son.
A health warning was released about the harmful bracelets in December, claiming they contained the toxin abrin – a controlled substance under the Terrorism Act.