Concept Z motorcycle from Ed Motorcycles is an all-electric high performance motorcycle capable of acceleration beyond your senses. Ed Motorcycles aims to deliver innovative technology to your riding experience so that riders across the globe would enjoy specially engineered motorcycles that excite and inspire.
Riding the streets on a high performance motorcycle compares to nothing else. A connection with a highly refined machine capable of acceleration that is beyond the senses.
The electric drive train has transformed the motorcycle in both form and function and provides a riding experience like nothing before.The electric street tracker designed for extreme acceleration up to a top speed of 150km/h.
Maximum linear torque from zero rpm in combination with a strong lightweight frame and components, this machine is one of the fastest accelerating 0-100km/h motorcycles in the world.
Flat tracker inspired styling, spartan design and an aggressive stance, the Concept Z is like nothing seen before.The combination of maximum linear torque from zero rpm with a strong lightweight frame and components makes this machine as one of fastest accelerating motorcycles in the world. It features fast tracker inspired styling, spartan design with aggressive stance. It only has one gear, no clutch needed.via/read more: edmotorcycles
- Motor: Air-cooled, radial flux, interior permanent magnet brushless motor.
- Controller: Sevcon Gen 4 size 6 775amp motor controller
- Power/Torque: 52kw,157nm (motor) 850nm (axle)
- Battery: 99v High Performance Lithium
- Wheels/Tyres: 19″ rims front and rear, 130/80-19 (front) 140/80-19 (rear)
- Drivetrain: Direct drive 5.416:1 ratio
- Brakes: 4 piston front on 298mm disc, single piston rear on 220mm disc
- Suspension: Front – 43mm telescopic fork, Rear – coil over shock