There’s just something about chocolate. And there’s just something more about the magical things you can make with chocolate.How to make a really simple chocolate puff pastry lattice. Easy recipe to make this impressive treat. Ingredients: Puff Pastry, Chocolate, Almonds, Egg Yolk.
This chocolate almond braid is super scrumptious and it will look like you spent hours slaving over it in the kitchen. Only you will know how incredibly easy it was to make!Are you ready to try your hand at this tasty confection?
This beautiful, braided treat takes mere minutes to assemble and less than 30 minutes to bake. The best part? Your friends will be so impressed with your pastry skills, but they’ll have no idea you basically did nothing!
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Line a baking sheet with baking paper and sprinkle with some flour.
3) Place the pastry on top of the baking paper.
4) Place the slab of chocolate in the middle of the pastry.
5) Make cuts along the edges of the pastry as shown in the video below.
6) Braid the pastry over the slab of chocolate as shown in the video below.
7) Brush the braid with the beaten egg and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until puffed and golden. Sprinkle with flaked almonds and icing sugar before serving.