Ami One Concept: unique object of mobility dedicated to driving in urban environment, a cubic body and an ultra compact size. A solid 2m50 length, 1m50 broad and 1m50 high block.
Ami One Concept is an object of urban mobility 2 places combining intelligence and economy of design.Each part of the body combines: robustness, facility of assembly and quality of assembly.
The cockpit is characterised by a rationalisation of materials and aspects. It valorizes space on board and functionality. He plays also the card of the storages, smartly distributed.
A new storage area in the passenger side allows to welcome a cabin-format luggage and a handbag. Another strong marker of this object of urban mobility: its canvas roof with manual opening.Citroën
It gives new opportunities thanks to his symmetrical parts like:
- completely identical doors on the right and on the left inducing a different direction of opening,
- front-sides/back with repeated elements and reversed settlement,
- identical bottom bumpers,
- identical wings in diagonal with their stops at the front like in the back,
- identical body bottom at the left and the right,
- reversible rear lights right/left
- parts forming the rear view mirrors and handles of doors implying an assembly with different directions