DIY Learn how to build homemade electric go kart, It’s base structure made by PVC pipe and wood and powered by high torque DC motor. Build your own Go-Kart at home.
source/image(PrtSc): Navin Khambhala # crazyNK
Now just because you don’t need a full welder, you will still need some power tools to cut wood. Go-Karts: They’re the most fun a kid can have on four wheels.
I have got the plans and list of parts you need to build one for your family and have the kids cruising around before sundown.
- 1. 1″ (25mm) PVC pipe and coupling
- PVC pipe: 30 feet, PVC Tees: 27 pieces, Elbow: 16 pieces, 4-Way: 6 pieces, 45 degree Elbow: 8 pieces, PVC cap: 5 pieces
- 2. Plywood
- Size: 120 cm X 64 cm
- 3. 18V DC Mega Torque Geared Motor
- Speed: 300 RPM, Watt: 250W, Torque: 92 kgcm
- 4. Bicycle wheel
- Quantity: 4 pieces, size: 14″ (inches)
- 5. Motor Shaft Coupling
- Quantity: 2 pieces, size: 8 mm to 10 mm
- 6. Ball Bearing
- Quantity: 10 pieces, Type: 6201-2RS
- 7. Door hinge (360 degree)
- Size: 10 cm
- 8. PWM DC motor speed controller
- Ampere: 40A
- 9. 12V DC Battery
- Up to 40Ah