Quick-Step Laminate planks not only look great on your floor; you can also use them to finish your staircase. Whether you want to cover new stairs or renovate an existing staircase, there’s always a solution that will fit your needs.
New or existing, straight or spiral, classic or modern… You can easily cover your stairs with Quick-Step Laminate planks and finish in the style of your choice with the Quick-Step Incizo profile. Every stair profile is available in a design to match your floor.
An additional benefit: finishing your stairs with Quick-Step Laminate floor is easy and affordable. If you’re a bit of a dab hand at DIY, you can finish the job in a day, with a minimal amount of dust. And your stairs will match the rest of your home to perfection.
You can easily cover your stairs with Quick-Step Laminate using the the Quick-Step Incizo profile. The only condition is that the steps of your staircase must be straight and not rounded.
Here’s how it works:
- Glue a cut to size laminate panel with Quick-Step One4All glue to the riser. Use
- spacers to ensure that sufficient space is left underneath to fit in the laminate of the step.
- Glue and screw the aluminium base profile on the step nose.
- Apply glue to the sub-profile and the step. Spread out the glue across the sub-profile.
- Place a laminate plank on the step with the underside of the tongue against the edge of the front of the alu base.
- Push the associated plastic strip (white, blue or black) on the tongue of the plank.
- Apply glue to both sides of the Incizo base.
- Press the Incizo profile onto the alu base.