The CH-113 Boeing Vertol LabradorU.S. twin-engine tandem-rotor, transport, and search-and-rescue helicopter designed and produced by the Vertol division of the Boeing Company from 1962 to 1971.
source/image(PrtSc): RC MEDIA WORLD
This BIG RC CH-113 Boeing Vertol Labrador is a Canadian replica of a rescue and supply tandem helicopter that is exhibited in the museum in Ottawa / Canada.//RC MEDIA WORLD
This giant model has a rotor diamater of 2 x 2.2m with a lenght of 2.25m and a take-off weight of 22.6kg.The helicopter is powered by two Kontronik Pyro 850-40L electric motors. The pilot of this helicotper is Bernd Fischer.
The lift created by the dual coaxial rotors makes it possible to launch this heli off the ground like a rocket. Just give it full throttle and it shoots straight up without any loss of control.
- Model: CH-113 Boeing Vertol Labrador Tandem Helicopter
- Rotor diameter: 2 x 2.20m
- Lenght: 2.25m
- Take-off weight: 22.6Kg
- Motor: Kontronik Pyro 850-40L
- ESC: Kontronik Kosmik 200HV
- Light: Emcotec Aurora LCU V2
- Scale: 1/6
- Pilot: Bernd Fischer / http://www.helifischers.de/
- Event: 18. Pöting Turbine Meeting in Elkenroth Germany May 2019