There is no feeling like building something yourself. A new desk for yourself, a family member, or even a friend does not have to break the bank. If you are a doer/DIYer chances are you may have a few tools already.
In this video, I will show a way to use cheap lumber to build furniture. You can create an awesome desk like this for your space. Watch the video from DIY Creators for more info:
This budget build is not only price friendly, but also stylish. It can be painted or stained to fit into your space. Add and LED strip to the back and set the mood.
- (2) 2in x 12in by 8ft Southern yellow Pine
- (2) 2in x 6in x 8ft pine board
- (1) 2in x 4in x 8ft pine board
- (1) 1/2in dowels
- (1) 2-1/2in pocket holes screws – https://amzn.to/2YtAxVz
- – Wood glue
- – LED used – https://amzn.to/2YsbPF6
- – LED connector clip kit – https://amzn.to/2zUC78N
- Finish applied
- – Minwax Espresso 273 Gel Stain
- – Primer
- – Oil-based white gloss paint