In the video, we will show you how the Van Raam electric side by side tandem bike works. The Fun2Go bicycle is a three-wheel tandem/double rider cycle with a driver and passenger sitting next to each other. This adaptive bike makes it possible to cycle for people with disabilities.
The Fun 2 Go is a side by side trike, or double rider cycle, in which the users sit beside each other. One person steers, both can pedal. The two persons have a good view and can communicate well with each other due to the seats being next to each other.
The driver is in full control of the whole bike, powerful electric pedal support (motor) with 3 support levels and starting aid/launch contro, reverse cycling possible.
Some of the features:
- No entry, easy to take place.
- Comfortable (rotating) seats with armrests and hip belt.
- Powerful electric pedal support (motor) with 3 support levels and starting aid/launch control.
- One-person steers, both can pedal.
- Small turning radius able to turn around its own axis.
- Reverse cycling possible.
- Very maneuverable.
- Easy to get on and of.