Matchstick models are scale models made from matches as a hobby. Regular matches are not used, however, but a special modeling type which do not have the combustible heads, and can be bought from art and craft shops.
Game of Thrones Dragon DRACARYS from matches!In this amazing experiment i build and burn the Game of Thrones dragon Dracarys made from 17500 safety matches.
The time lapse video shows everything that went into making the rather Game of Thrones Dragon DRACARYS and although Mosko made it from common household items, it is clearly very time consuming.
This match creation took me about 150 hours to make and cost me about $50
- – it took me 1 week to figure out HOW to make the construction of the dragon
- – I worked 10-15 hours/day for 2 weeks to make it
- – I used 17 500 Matches and 0.5kg Glue
- – This is the first “model” i ever made in my life
- – Yeah i know my english is not perfect but i dont care
- I hope you like the video! PLease dont try this at home! I know what i do and i already tried it so You dont have to.