A special vehicle, very special, 4×4, 4 wheel steering and 4 independent suspensions with hydrostatic system.Llifting roof, and many other devilry in this vehicle that is personal to Thomas Ritter.
source/image: UNICAT Expedition Vehicles
With a Volvo truck as a base, Unicat incorporated four independent suspensions with hydrostatic system on it, which makes it a very outdoorsy rig.
There is a lifting roof, large beds, a comfortable wet room and a large kitchen. At the push of a button, not only do all the drawers lock in place, but also the glasses in the showcase.
With a seating capacity of six inside and two permanent beds, this motorhome is practically a livable house on wheels.
- Chassis: Volvo FH12 4x4x4, 338 kW / 460 hp, EURO 3
- Seats: 2
- Beds: 1
- Body: UNICAT IN63-HD, length 6,3 m (248“)
- Seating capacity: 6
- Permanent beds: 2
- Length 8775 mm (345.5“), width 2492 mm (98.1“), height
- 3976 mm (156.5“)
- Additional length of bicycle rack: 580 mm (22.8“)
- Curb weight including fresh water and fuel: 17.200 kg (37.920 lbs)
- Gross vehicle weight rating: 18.000 kg (39.683 lbs)
- Axle load distribution: 46% front axle, 54% rear axle