During the JET POWER EVENT 2019 in Genderkingen / Germany, Otto Widlroither, Steven and Matthew Bishop performing the highlight of the event by flying in formation for the very first time.
RCScaleAirplanes shares footage of Otto Widlroither’s incredible 1/6-scale version of the jet. It measures 33 feet long, has a 13 foot wingspan, and is powered by four JetCat P300 Pro turbines.
This RC aircraft takes on the skies without any problem whatsoever.The fuselage and wings are made of carbon fibre sandwich.The plane itself was all handmade and driven by scale turbine engines.
The plane itself was all handmade and driven by scale turbine engines. The cockpit even has a fully functioning “droop-nose” just like the real thing.
Model data: CONCORDE
- Scale 1/6
- Span: 4 m / 13 ft.
- Lenght: 10 m / 33 ft.
- Height: 1.85 m / 6.1 ft.
- Weight: 149 Kg / 328.5 pounds
- Turbine: 4x JetCat P300 Pro
- Fuel Tanks Capacity: 4×6 liters / 5.8 Gallons (UK)
- Gears: Pneumatic
- Radio: PowerBox CORE
- Receiver: PowerBox PBR-26D
- Servos: 18x HACKER TD2612S
- Air Tank: 30 liters
- The fuselage and wings is made of carbon fibre sandwich
- Kit: Self made
- 1 year computer construction planning
- 2 years of building
BAE HAWK ‘REDS DUO DISPLAY TEAM”
- Scale: 1/3.75
- Weigth: 27 kg
- Span: 2,7 m
- Lenght: 3.49 m
- Kit: CARF