This 1928 ohv 350cc MAG engined bike is an older restoration and a good runner. The old Lady is fitted with a complete Bosch lighting set and Bosch horn.
The brothers Henri and Armand Dufaux founded their company Condor in Genf in 1899. Motosacoche produced a wide variety of models during the year and produce bicycles as well.
Motorsacoche produced under it´s own name motorcycles and was a well known engine suppliers for a plenty of other motorcycle brands.
The engines had the name MAG – Motosacoche Acacias Genéve. 1930 Motorsacoche catalogue the single models with 250cc, 350cc and 500cc both available ohv and inlet over exhaust valve.