Homemade XXL 2WD electric scooter with dual hoverboard motors,build and testdrive.I built a DIY homemade fat tyre electric scooter with dual hoverboard motors front and rear.
Tubing is a combination of 35mm, 20mm and 16mm, 2mm wall thickness.Unfortunately I did not film the build process but I included some build pictures.
It is foldable and has led lights and underglow.Wheels are from an 110cc atv.Compared with a regular scooter it is really massive.
- hooverboard motor front and rear: 36v 350w
- dual brushless motor controllers 48v 350w (aliexpress)
- 4 hoverboard batteries: 4x 36v 4400mAh
- top speed (driver 65kg): 38 km/h on GPS
- autonomy: 17 km
- weight incl batteries: 35,2 kg