Iron Baltic and Quadivator disc harrows are designed for ATVs and UTVs but can also be towed with small tractors or any other vehicle equipped with a 50 mm / 2” hitch ball.
The disc harrows are light and easily maneuverable making them well suited for wet or boggy ground and tighter spaces, but are still capable enough for small and medium scale farming. Our disc harrows are recommended for commercial food plot farms, large gardens, row cultivation, and yard prep work.
Quadivator ATV tandem disc is a heavy-duty tandem disc designed ATVs but can also be used with UTVs, small tractors, or any other vehicle equipped with a 50 mm / 2” hitch ball. The tandem disc comes with notched front discs that can easily cut through larger hard patches of soil, turf, and furrows and can also be used for grinding up dried vegetation for fallows.
The ATV tandem disc is ideal for use in heavy weed-infested or high stubble/trash areas, and for discing-in fall garden vegetation.The tandem disc is light and easily maneuverable making it also well suited for wet or boggy ground and tighter spaces, where larger equipment might struggle. The tandem disc attached to an ATV is capable enough for small and medium scale farming making work simple and fast.via/read more: ironbaltic
- Working width 1200mm
- Working depth 100 – 150mm
- Disc quantity 8 disc blades
- Disc diameter 460mm
- Disc thickness 4mm
- Cutting angle 20 degrees
- Weight 140 kg
- Adjustable height tongue allows using various sizes of ATVs, UTVs and compact tractors.
- Transition from off road transport to cutting with an easy flip-over design.
- Frame can be weighted for greater digging depth. Recommended for commercial food plot farms, large gardens, row culti- vation, and yard prep work.