The KRGT-1 is a custom production American performance cruiser. Designed to be ridden aggressively while also being comfortable for long distances.
The Arch KRGT-1 is an ultra-exclusive, high-end performance cruiser featuring a massive rear Michelin Commander II tyre, a handmade frame, and complete with the latest Ohlins FGRT forks built to Arch’s spec, and ISR brakes for 2018.
The Arch KRGT-1 it’s powered by a 2032cc, fuel injected, S&S V-Twin engine. Pushing out around 120hp and producing around 120Nm of torque, the KRGT-1 is a muscle bike in every sense of the word.
- 124 CI, 2032cc S&S Cycle T124 45 degree downdraft fuel injected V-Twin engine
- Proprietary 6-Speed Drivetrain with compact high torque main-shaft and compact dry clutch
- Billet and tubular steel frame with CNC machined aluminum sub-chassis
- New ergonomically improved CNC machined billet aluminum fuel cells
- New Ohlins / Arch proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
- Ohlins / Arch proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
- Front Brakes: New ISR dual six 30mm piston Monobloc radial mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
- Rear Brakes: Single ISR four piston Monobloc radial mount caliper with ISR semi floating disc
- 19” Front / 18” Rear BST Carbon Fiber 5 spoke wheels
- Michelin Commander II tires
- Forward control foot positioning
- Custom tailored fit and finishes
- CARB / EPA compliant