Camping is loved by many, but few love all the inconveniences that are so keenly felt during a hike like insects, wild animals, rain, cold or heat. But what have the developers of modern tents managed to come up with to make life easier for travelers? Meet the Space Station Dome Tent. This iconic dome tent provides standing room for 20+ persons, making it an ideal dining hall or communications center.
The domed shape minimizes wind load and the heavy gauge material and poles provide strength and durability.This super-strong dome tent features a full-coverage fly for stormy conditions, three large doors for easy entry and exit, and a host of zippered vents to maintain airflow on warm, sunny days.
Thanks to its colour-coding, it can be intuitively set up and the internal perimeter base provides enough floor space to seal the tent. There is the possibility of adding a floor footprint, sold separately.
The UVX windows let in light for greater interior brightness and visibility of adverse conditions outside. It provides greater ventilation with 10 adjustable lower vents to control air flow in all weather. Its fully waterproof cover keeps moisture out.
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit poles
- – Three large doors with dual zips for easy entry and exit
- – The internal perimeter base provides floor space and seals the tent against water
- – Optional footprint sold separately
- – SVX windows for a brighter interior and better visibility
- – Zipped top vent and 10 lower adjustable vents to control airflow
- – Adjustable waterproof cover with Rainguard pole insert to keep the interior dry
- – Exterior perimeters to keep snow out of the tent
- – Bartacks colour-coded straps at specific points for easy pole set-up
- The small pockets make organisation easy.
- – Reflective zip pulls
- – O-rings at pole intersections for the internal retention system
- – Sturdy canvas bag included for transport and storage
- – Rope tensioners included